Kilometres for Kolling at RNSH - City2Surf 2017
Team Kilometres for Kolling 2017 – You did us proud!
Take a moment to appreciate how awesome you are!!!
You smashed it! What a fantastic achievement! Well done!
- 8 participants began strongly & pushed through the pain barrier that is Heartbreak Hill.
- Our grand total currently stands at $27,905
- With the money raised we will be able to help our researchers, nurses and doctors to continue their important work to improve the health of Australians by discovering ways to treat, manage and cure diseases.
- And, we will be able to fund existing research projects to drive world-leading translational research agenda to find cures to our worst illnesses here at the Kolling Institute of Research.
Sydney put on a fantastic sunny day and each of our runners started the race with fire in their bellies and crossed the finish line with gusto!
We say thank you to each one of you. Your efforts truly inspire us.
We would also like to extend our gratitude to our dedicated supporters & sponsors:
- Vision PT for supporting our runners with their training
- Hoyts Cinemas & Complete Allied Health Care, Chatswood for prize donations
And a special mention to those teams who smashed their fundraising targets:
- Chris Ironside raised $ 763.2
- Ingrid Hobson raised $ 726
- Rachel Choi raised $ 552.8
Thank you and here's to City2Surf 2018!!
For more information on this year’s campaign, to register your interest for 2018 or to talk to us about other fundraising ideas you have, please contact Lorena Aziz on 9926 4904 or email email@example.com