How to join Kilometres for Kolling
Joining our team is easy! - Follow these steps:
1st Step: Create a Supporter page
- Sign up by entering your PAGE TITLE this must include your full name so people can find you to support you
- Set your target. This should be ambitious but also achievable. Make sure you let everyone know what your target is and update them along the way with how much you have left to go.
- Complete the information required including your full name, email, contact number etc and then click to create with either Facebook or with Email.
- You will then be prompted to personalise your fundraising page so be as creative as you can and tell everyone why you are supporting RNSH, Ryde Hospital, Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital or Kolling Research.
- Your supporter page is now ready to send out to all your supporters! You will receive an email from Every Day Hero with some tips to get you started.
2nd Step: Get your entry to City2surf 2018
Now purchase your entry to City2Surf 2018. Click here to register to our ‘Kilometres for Kolling' team and follow the prompts.
If you have any questions about joining the Kilometres for Kolling Team, please contact Lorena at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 94360610.